Hey, hi, hello! It’s been awhile. Remember me? It’s your favorite marathon runner trying to positively impact people affected by cancer with her feet again. 2018 was a busy year for me. Here’s a quick recap because I haven’t blogged in ages:
I ran 2 marathons (Cleveland and Chicago) raising just over $2K for Bright Pink
I PR’ed in the Cleveland Marathon (4:31:10) and am determined to break 4:30 in Cleveland this year.
I worked at Rescue Village A LOT and saved a good handful of homeless animals along the way.
I became a #bossbabe and launched a creative services business (Oh hey, Good Heart Creative)
I snuggled my dog, Lace, like a lot
I became more sure of myself as a person and grew to love the human I am becoming
I have some lofty goals for 2019 and I can’t wait to tick them off of my check list. I won’t share them all (some are a bit personal) but here’s a few of my faves:
- PR in the Cleveland Marathon and finally break 4:30.
- Grow Good Heart Creative and make enough money freelancing to finally pay off a significant amount of my credit card debt.
- Spend more time with my family and with my own pup.
- Go on an adventure or two.
- Save enough money to move out of my parents house by 2020.
- Snuggle more dogs.
- Read more books.
What are your resolutions this year? If one of them is to run the Cleveland Marathon, don’t forget to use my code “LB2019” for a discount!